* Hampton Furniture was establish in 1923 by C.S Hampton and was located at 116 East 2nd Street in downtown The Dalles, Oregon. Sometime in the 50's Rusty Hampton son of C.S. Hampton became the 2nd owner of the business.
* In 1967, Hampton Furniture was purchased by Don and Angie DesRochers.
* In 1980, Don DesRochers passed away leaving Angie DesRochers sole owner of Hampton Furniture.
* In July of 1990, Hampton Furniture was forced to move from it current location and moved just down the street to 306 East 2nd in downtown The Dalles. A clothing store named Williams 1870 previously conducted business at location.
* In 2004, the new location was named the DesRochers Building.
* Today in 2015, Angie is still the owner and still works 7 days a week.